Monday, February 23, 2009

It all begins with Crocs....

My parents in laws wear Crocs to work as Crocs are soft and making it comfortable for them as they re required to stand for long hours in their work. They operated the canteen's drinks stall anyway!

2 Sundays ago, my elder SIL asked Pirate King this question (Conversation as below)

SIL : Does Robinson sell Crocs?
PK : No, why u want to buy Crocs?
SIL : No lah. Dad needs to buy coz his Crocs were stolen as he left the shoes at the doorstep.
PK (looking at me) : Where is the nearest place selling Crocs har? (We are at Raffles Hotel)
Me: Marina Square
PK: Think Vivo also sells...
SIL : (Ultimate question) Do u think Causeway point sells?
PK : How will i know?????
Me : WTF (inside my head)

So, last Tuesday saw a post on the forum that there is a Crocs sale at Isetan Wisma. Told Pirate King about it, we went to check them out. The discount is very good but i was hungry. As usual, PK called his father and asked about the sizing. Then PK came to me and asked me about the bloody sizing! I shot him down immediately: "I had done my part by telling you about the sale. You asked me about the size? Bloody hell, u really think i m the SALES ASSISTANT SELLING CROCS?"

Anyway, he knew he made a stupid blunder and scooted immediately to ask the sales staff about the sizing. He called my FIL and reported the available colours to him. In the end, PK bought a pair for my MIL coz there was only PINK colour for my FIL's size!! (Me, laughing like a hynenat when i knew it... Ya, i m very evil!)

So, the news of my MIL's Crocs selling at $20 spread like wildfire in the canteen and my parents in laws' workers all rushed to buy it at Isetan Wisma. The story has not ended yet...

I went to Vivo last Thursday and checked out the Crocs for my FIL again. Told PK that it was selling at $53.45 for my FIL's size. PK told me not to buy for my FIL coz my FIL finds it EXPENSIVE!!!

Yesterday, PK told me that his Father dun mind another Crocs design selling at Anchorpoint for $35. So we went to Anchorpoint, as usual it was another long telephone call coz of my pattern FIL. The Sales assistant was kind enough to tell us that the Crocs are exchangeable for sizes if it dun fit!

So today, PK called me and told me that the size we got for his father is one size bigger. And we have to go down to Anchorpoint this evening to buy him another pair one size smaller coz his worker is taking over that pair!! Also, he has to help my Father in law to buy another pair of Crocs for another of his worker!

We went down to Anchorpoint and it was 7pm when i reached there. I m hungry plus my heels are killing me (i wore a new pair of shoes to work!)... STUPID PK took a long time to get the Crocs and he kept on asking me about the sizes. I got so pissed off that i walked out of the place. After that, I flared up at him! It cant be helped if we re buying for my FIL but the worker? Come on, no sizes then dun buy, dun kept on asking me about the sizes! I m not the bloody shop assistant! Plus, Anchorpoint is no a 5-10 mins walk from my home. I need to spend at least $2 on the bus fare!

CONCLUSION: I SHOULD KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT! ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ANG CLAN IS NONE OF MY BIZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment