Thursday, February 5, 2009

Envy envy?

A fellow forum Mummy got a LV Trevi bag as a birthday gift, she was quite surprised by it as she din expect her husband to buy it for her.

When i told Pirate King about it, he acted blur immediately. I guess for him, he rather spend the $$ on getting me a notebook than a LV bag. But i guess he is lucky coz I m not a fan of LV!

Frankly speaking, i might sound envious but its just the "grass is always greener" on the other side mentality. For me, I have many wants but they re not needs. I dun need them to survive and they dun increase my chances of being promoted?

But at the moment, I need to do the following:

1. Resolve Piglet's constipation issue
2. Pay off all my credit card bills
3. Stop buying unnecessary things
4. Be lenient to myself and others

No comments:

Post a Comment