Thursday, February 26, 2009

1001 type of idiotic colleagues

This is something that will make everyone laugh!

I tabao lunch today coz my Dad flew me 747! Ah fry, u see... kena "retribution" for flying you 747 1st!

So, i tabao my fave Tom Yam noodles. This noodles got story one, a few weeks ago, i ate this in office and a fellow colleague did an idiotic thing to mask the aroma of the noodles... The colleague sprayed some perfume in the air!

That perfume stinks big time and its by Victoria Secrets (Sorry to the fans of this perfume, it is really stinko!) My Smart Superior asked me what i had coz she can smell it but its not offensive BO and its not DURIAN... DURIAN IS A BIG NO NO in the office coz of the expat directors. Anyway, i was suspecting one of my FEMALE colleagues (another dept) who did this idiotic stunt of spraying perfume to mask the smell!

Back to Today, I finished my noodles. And i overhead the 2 ladies conversation, "Got smell ah.. U can use your Victoria Secrets what!" And so, i went to the pantry and threw away my noodles. Back at my workstation, the SMELL is BACK!!!! Its so bad that my sinuses came! So, i told another fellow colleague about the smell. He also agreed with me that it stinks! Guess what he did, he exclaimed loudly about how stinko the perfume is! One of them gave him a look!

Okie, it is inconsiderate of me to eat the noodles at my desk instead at the pantry. She can tell me nicely about it instead of doing this idiotic stunt of using the perfume to mask the smell. Frankly speaking, she is digging her own grave... Such behaviour reflects alot on her... No wonder, still stuck in the same place & post after so many years in the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment