Monday, February 16, 2009

After thoughts

The decision of having a 2nd child has always been on my mind. Seeing Pirate King behaving in such a manner, really turns me off of having a 2nd one but the thought of Claire being all alone with no siblings when Pirate King & me are not around.... really gave me 2nd thought!

Last Friday, I attended a wake of an Auntie (family friend of Mum). She passed away of breast cancer, her daughter the only child (my childhood playmate) also got breast cancer & finished her chemotherapy.

The whole thing was so sad, seeing my friend all alone sitting there while the monks are conducting rites. My friend's main worry is her Dad. If she will to pass away, who will take care of her father? Also, she told me that Uncle is not taking too well on her mother's death.

So, seeing my friend in this state... I guess i will have a 2nd child and let nature runs its own course bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment