Friday, February 13, 2009

Choice of words...

Was being blasted by my SMART SUPERIOR (SS) for using this word, "warrao."

What triggered me to use this word? Simple, i have this dumb project on-going and SS told me to test the response. I only have the time to do it today coz past 2 days, i was desparately trying to clear the data problem.

This morn, SS sent an reminder email followed by personal reminder. So, i asked her about the method to do when she was doing the personal reminder to me. I blurted "warrao" at the stupidity of this project.

SS said," You know you should not be using this word, "Warrao". Especially as a woman." I was quite PISSED OFF. She is not my Mum and I m not using the "FxxK" word, so all in all... She has no reason to tell me off in that manner.

BAsically, she was unhappy that i openly state this project is stupid! It is a stupid project! Our current system dun hv the capacity to handle the detention/demurrage revenue. Asia Region is the most messy one in collecting this revenue due to the different cultures & practices of each countries.

And the head office suddenly decides that in such bad times, that is a good one to generate revenue. So much focus have to be done on this area, y this project is stupid coz the reporting required by the HO is not thought of properly... Its like doing experiments w/o any proper assumptions or parameters.

And frankly speaking, we should be thankful if there are volumes of cargo loaded on our vessels. Detention & demurrage revenue to be collected? Hahaaaaaa.....

The only thing that made me happy now is the thought of me resigning and leaving SS to die.... coz of headcount freeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment