Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy for Pirate King!

I m happy for Pirate King coz his boss gave him an ad hoc bonus for his hard work. He told me that his dept is actually under staffed and he did extra.

Looking at his bonus, I feel so demoralised... The last time, i got such recognition was working as a temp and the manager gave me the bonus coz she feels that I deserved it. In my current co, everyone gets the same increment & bonus... Who will be motivated to do extra?

Plus, the performance appraisal is a joke. It is just a formality, it has no bearings on our increment or variable bonus. Yet Smart Superior still wants us to do with it enthusiasm. To me, I deem the appraisal as a way of re-distribution of work load.

Yes, i m really unhappy in my current job but yet i can't do much coz of the way SS manages plus with the economy in such state.... I m also hesitant to move out! Dilemmas dilemmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment