Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What a day!

It was an interesting yesterday for me!

Morning, woke up at 5am (thanks to Piglet)... Fed her milk and she refused to go back to sleep afterwards... Causing me to be frustrated and I ended up scolding her.

Went to work looking like a zombie and Xmas tree as I was carrying 3 bags, my handbag, a bag of maternity wear (to pass to my pregnant cousin) and a paper bags with 2 pairs of shoes for repair.

At work, told my colleague that i would cover the lunch duty for her as I had a lunch appointment with MK (my ex-colleague). This cute colleague of mine told me that she wont be able to cover my lunch duty for me coz she is on leave. I told her that its no big deal..... Anyway, the lunch duty will be forever JOKE of my department.

Met MK for lunch and he told me that i m looking great despite alot of things happening to me! He mentioned that I m a "Super Mum"! Thanks for the compliment but i think i still far from it!

I was so tired when i went to Mum's place to pick Piglet up! As my in laws are sending us back home from Mum's place. We had to wait for them... While waiting for them, i got to try out my new digital camera (idiot-proof) and went to Bedok Central for a walk.

In the car ride with my in laws, my MIL was nagging at Pirate King for passing the germs to Piglet for a whole 15 minutes and my husband totally DESERVES it! I dun understand what is it so funny about Piglet breaking a bowl and holding on to a glass container... My in laws laughed when we told her about her misdeeds.

I told my MIL that sometimes Piglet is so mischievous that I gotta scold or beat her. My MIL used the same old line on me, "She is still young and won't know. Can only teach her when she is older."

Me thoughts on this, everything starts from "YOUNG"... and its easy for her to say coz she is not the one taking care of Piglet 24/7 and see what she will say if she has to look after Piglet just for 1 day... Anyway, my ILs are so 爱面子 that even though they buey tahan.... They will still say that its not difficult to look after Claire!

Back home, Pirate King asked me a lot of questions on trivial stuff. I tried not to snap at him and i just told him, "Dun ask me anymore... Just do what u deemed fit!" Afterwards, i accompanied Piglet to sleep... Once on the mattress besides Piglet, i knocked out till Pirate King woke me up to go back to the bed to sleep!

It was really a day! Now, i just wish for a day where Piglet will just sleep by herself without my company~!

No comments:

Post a Comment