Tuesday, December 9, 2008

November Babies cum Xmas Bash

The November Babies cum Xmas bash was held on 30th November 2008 at my place.

My house has never been so full of toddlers! There were in total 16 toddlers and not forgetting many adults!!!

My dear gal was utterly blur when she first saw so many toddlers.... She took a while to warm up and I m so proud of her independence as Pirate King and me were so busy till we dun have the time to attend to her.... Thank god for my parents, who came to help out especially my Mum!

During the party, she was very smart! Whoever is feeding their toddlers with snacks or porridge, she will go up to the nearest and asked for FOOD! This is my greedy gal but i m glad that she does not cry or wail big time upon seeing them playing with her toys and stuff!

Will upload the pictures soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment