Friday, December 12, 2008

Sigh... Not easy....

Just received a call from my Mama with regards to some financial issues of my Papa..... Mama was sobbing over the phone as she talked to me for 5 minutes.

Me, there's nothing i can say except to be her listening ear and told Mama not to think too much about it!

My parents' marriage is an example to us (me and my 2 siblings) that might prevent us from getting married but quoting my sis' words, i still take the risk to get married and have a kid now.

Frankly speaking, Papa loved Mama very much and he really took care of us very well... except that he has never been honest with Mama and caused us a lot of grief in terms of emotionally and financially.

Things that Papa did make us 3 kids disrespect him and my sis din even want to talk to him at all... And now its only my brother and I on talking terms with him.... It pains my heart to see my parents behaving in such a manner...... Hopefully, Pirate King & I wont end up in such a stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment