Saturday, December 27, 2008

Down the Memory Lane - Wedding Shoes

Just uploading pix of the wedding shoes before I sold them away! (Can't wear them anymore coz feet expanded after childbirth!)

Isais shoes worn on my Civil Solemnisation Ceremony - 29 April 2006
Main feature - Fabric Flower
Back View

Side View

Front View
Its very unlike me to wear a pair of pink shoes especially this sweet pink. But, it just happens to match the french lace dress that I m wearing. Giving me a very classy look!
Paradox Wedding Shoes - Worn on my Customary Wedding, 27 January 2007

Paradox - Side View

Paradox - Front View

Paradox - Back View

This pair of shoes is the most expensive pair i ever owned even after the 20% discount given by the shop. Why i bought this pair? Well, I got 20% discount plus its difficult to find a decent pair of cover toed bridal shoes except for this brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment