Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Made me lily livered!

This happened on last Sunday and Ms Claire made me lily livered!

We went home after having dinner with Pirate King's family. I told Pirate King to give Ms Piggy a shower while i made her milk and changed her bedsheets!

So after her shower, Pirate King put her into the baby cot and turned his back on her while getting her clothes from the drawer. He forgotten about my constant naggings on "Keeping an eye on her every moment, no matter how safe you thought the place is!" Guess what, Ms Claire being very active, climbed out of her cot and fell down onto the floor! I had witnessed many times on her attempts to do that but i will remind her not to do that or stop her from doing that!

Pirate King did not managed to catch her and i heard a loud thud and wails from her! I immediately went to her and saw her standing there crying, buck naked. I scooped her up and pacify her while at the same time check for any injury!

Later we took her to KKH A&E for a piece of mind and to check for any other injuries. The doctor reassured me after examining her that she is alright. I did not scold Pirate King or what, i just told him, "This will teach you a lesson for being careless and not listening to me." I had many occassions asked him to dismantle the baby cot but he refused citing the reason that its good for diaper changing etc....

As for me, i was really scared shitless hearing her wailing and stuff but at the same time trying to be calm. I broked down when i reached KKH after seeing all the babies/toddlers crying buckets as i cant bear the thought of my little rascal going through all these!

No comments:

Post a Comment