Friday, December 12, 2008

Lousy mood

In a lousy mood today due to lack of sleep & the discomfort that PMS had given to me.

My dear Piglet has been making me suffer a lack of sleep. Pirate King is sick (he still has not recovered from his bloody flu!) Piglet has this annoying habit of waking up a few times at night crying (nightmares?) since Monday and I m looking like a zombie... Coz its me who tend to her whenever she woke up from the crying spells! My dear Pirate King is totally knocked out and he wont even wake up when Ms Piggy breaks into her super wailing mode!

Just realised that my Big Auntie visited me today and that partly explains my lousy mood. As i dun wan Small Fry to kena my moodiness cum perhaps the BLACK face..... I flew her 747 for our lunch date.... Yo friend, lunch on me next week okie... At Amoy FC at the Hua ji Wanton Fee stall, extra char siew & veggie!

So what i did do to make myself feel better, i spent my whole morning reading blinkymummy's blog. I had put her blog link on my template. I would say, she is someone that i think i might want Piglet grow up to be sans those bad habits like smoking & clubbing.... (Okie, that's the Mummy mode in me!)

During lunch, I was thinking... I might wanna visit my little sis in London in April 09 ALONE! It has been a long time since i took a trip alone! The first time i took a trip alone was in 2002 to Brisbane, Australia and I spent the whole 2 weeks there doing nothing and enjoying my freedom there! Only problem that is stopping is MONEY! Mabbe i should try to find a way to raise funds for this trip!

As least, i think this trip will let me to get away from the world for a while and having some ME time! Perhaps, i should work on the feasibility of this plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment