Friday, December 19, 2008

Interesting day

Was on leave yesterday (gotta clear my last day of leave if not it will be forfeited!!!)

Morning - Took care of Piglet till time to go out for lunch to meet up with Mum, my HK Aunt & my Sembangwang Uncle & Auntie.

Noon - Went home after lunch to let Piglet have her afternoon nap and prepare her dinner

Evening - Took a cab down to Tanglin Mall with Piglet to check out the pair of Birkenstock that I wanna get online. Managed to get a scarf for Sis as Christmas gift. Met Pirate King & Mum for dinner at Sushi Tei. Encountered some lousy sales service (Will blog that in another post!) We got Piglet a magnetic doodle board as her Christmas gift!

The day went by very fast and the only thing that got to me was the incident at night, whereby Pirate King's coffee spilled on Piglet's Benz and we gotta clear up the mess (Leaving me in a lousy mood!) And since i can't sleep, I tidy up the store room and slept at 3 am in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment