Monday, July 21, 2008

Sigh, my Dad!

Our relationship with our Father is somehow screwed up. None of us (including my Mum) wants to talk to him. Sometimes, i find him quite pathetic that no matter how he tried to engage us in a conversation, we simply just cut him off especially my Sister.

Yesterday, we went to the Singapore Flyer. All of us are happy but a little incident that happened at the ride entrance that utterly ruined the mood.

Mum, Pirate King, Claire & I went into the entrance first and waited for the rest of them. Suddenly, we heard Dad's loud and angry outburst over food. Apparently, Dad was not allowed coz of the food we bought from Breadtalk. I was taken aback by the commotion and I just took the breads and told the person in charge that we re not eating it on board the flyer. I will just put it in my bag.

The lady explained to me that strictly no food allowed and i have to put the bread at the baggage counter downstairs. I told her that its a hassle for us and we are in such a large group. It ended up, she helping us to put the bread at the baggage counter. Dad shouted at me for not letting him settle the matter in his hands, Virginia told me that their attitude was very bad when talking to Dad on the food.

I told Dad, no matter how awful their attitude is, he doesn't have to behave in such a way. Mum further emphasized that his behaviour will only make us unwilling to go out with him in the future. I feel bad for telling Dad off in front of Virginia & her family. Sigh, just dunno what to say or do about Dad~

No comments:

Post a Comment