Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Current Obession!

Diamonds => My current obession!

Been wanting to get a pair of diamond earring studs for myself. I dun mean a pair that could be found easily in the jewellry shops. I want a pair of 0.5 carats, quality diamond studs!

Quality meaning, 2 loose diamonds of at least 0.5 carat each, color grade between D-F, clarity between FL-VS2 and cut between excellent & very good. If i got all the top for each of the C's, I m going to pay a hefty price for it!

The best part is I m thinking of getting the loose diamonds from this site, www.bluenile.com In fact, i m just shopping around to check out the price and the specificiations of the intended diamonds.

I came to a conclusion, i can only buy the loose diamonds when i had saved enough $$$! Coz, by getting the diamonds online & shipped to Singapore (Bluenile is an US online retailer), i will definitely have to pay import taxes? and the definite 7% GST on the loose diamonds.

Guess i either buy the loose diamonds here in Sg or just save up more $$ before even thinking about buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment