Thursday, July 31, 2008

Her new ECA!

Yesterday was Wednesday so Claire & I stayed overnight at Mum's place.

Mum told me about Claire new ECA a few days ago but i dun have the chance to witness it myself. I managed to see it yesterday.

Claire likes to crawl to the telephone stand and play with the stuff there. Mum's telephone stand has magazines on the bottom shelf and on the top shelf, there will be the telephone, a tissue box, the remote controls and the basket of keys.

My cheeky gal will first pull on the magazines out from the bottom shelf onto the floor. Afterwards, she will pull herself up and starts to play with the items on the top shelf. Usually, she can only play with the basket of keys coz that's the only thing we allowed her to play. She will scatter the keys with her little fingers and somehow got those keys onto the floor. Once all the keys are on the floor, my dear gal will crawl away to look for other entertainment!

Anyway, i m amazed by the way she managed to get all the stuff onto the floor!

PS: Claire gave me a hard time yesterday by pooing twice in her disposable diapers before her bedtime! The best part is she gave us a bright smile after she finished pooing!

No comments:

Post a Comment