Sunday, July 27, 2008

Shopping with Mum!

Mum came over to my place in the noon to see Piglet!

So, she played with her till we put in to sleep in the sarong. Once Piglet is asleep and Pirate King awake from his afternoon nap, we went to Orchard for shopping!

Mum told me about the stuff that Doris bought yesterday. (Mum was out shopping with Doris) We went to Zara to check out the top that Mum wanted to get but we din see it. Afterwards, we went to Far East Plaza to eat the Rojak but it was closed.

So, we went to Taka's MOS Burger to settle our dinner. It was shopping all the way, i went to check out my shoes & clothes. There was this pair of shoes that i wanted to get but they dun have sizes! Guess Sporeans are getting richer, I tot i was one of those few who re willing to spend more than $100 on a pair of shoes... Guess I m wrong!

We went to Cova to have desserts! Cove stuff are expensive but the food is good! So its worthwhile!

Anyway, i managed to get 2 pairs of shoes at Isetan Scotts. I tried to psycho Mum into getting a pair of shoe but failed! Nevertheless, i find myself satisfied just getting some retail therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment