Thursday, July 10, 2008

Homecoming for Popo!

Mum, Sis & Fat Bond reached home on Monday midnight from their Hokkaido trip.

Since Mum did not see Claire for 1 week and she missed her terribly, she asked Pirate King to bring Claire to Bedok for a visit. As usual, the lazy Pirate King doesn't like the idea of going since we will be bringing her to my Mum's place on Tuesday. Me being me, asked him this question, "How will you feel if your future son-in-law dun want to bring your grandkid to visit you?"

Well, Claire pouted for a while and wailed when she saw my Mum aka Popo at the lift lobby of my parents' block. That's her welcome present for my Mum! All of us felt that Claire is unhappy that my Mum left her alone for 1 week and by crying, she is showing her displeasure!

Nevertheless, Claire is thrilled to see my parents, Sis & Fat Bond! She was shrieking and smiling all the time there!

No comments:

Post a Comment