Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mother & Daughter

Had another tiff with Mum yesterday over Piglet. Piglet did not go over to her nanny's place as her "boyfriend" was down with flu since last Friday.

Mum was tired from looking after Piglet for the whole day. So i finished my dinner and Mum told me to feed Piglet water. As usual, i have to give Piglet water parade. Piglet was wailing and i had to do stupid things to distract her to stop her wailing. Mum said that i was noisy and the neighbours might slam the door. Guess what, Mum told me to stop the water parade.

I put Piglet sitting at the side of my thighs and she did not stop wailing. I bended down to pick up a food particle that Mum dropped. Perhaps due to her excessively wailing, Piglet became tired and toppled backwards. I was nagged by Mum for not keeping a watchful eye on her. I was so pissed off!

I carried Piglet with me to the kitchen to throw away that food particle and Piglet merlion all over me. I gave out a loud "ah", Mum scolded me again for scaring Piglet. Men, i was so angry that i m ready to scream!

Somehow or other, I managed to get Claire clean up with Mum's help. Later, Dad shouted at me to clean myself up. I was pissed off with his tone that i retorted back. Mum scolded me for being rude to Dad after i came out from my bath.

Anyway, to cut the story short. I went home immediately with Piglet after my bath. We took a cab back home and Mum called me and questioned me on Sis's letter. I guess her call was to gauge my mood bah.

I told Pirate King about the whole story. Pirate King was funny, he "punished" Piglet by giving her a pat on her butt and told her not to be so mischievous!

PS: This morning, my Dad "scolded" Piglet for making Mum scold me.

No comments:

Post a Comment