Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rashes!!

Poor gal, imagine my shock when I saw her all covered in RED, ANGRY rashes when i was bathing her this morning!

Mum called and I told Mum about it. Mum told me that it could be Claire being too heaty as Claire didn't poo after this morning's water parade.

After finishing her lunch, we bathed her in Oilatum Plus to reduce the amount of rashes and literally creamed her up with the moisturiser!

Mum came to my place in the afternoon and was upset to see the rashes on Claire. She told Claire,"You re so petty. Yesterday i was asking Doris not to call you Ugly Piggy coz your skin is better. Now, you re back to being an Ugly Piggy."

Afterwards, Mum told me the rashes might not be due to Claire's heatiness as with Mum's help (water parade), Claire managed to poo and her amount of poo is big! It could be due to dirt & dust at Pirate King's fren place.

Then i recalled, we went to Pirate King's fren place last night and the floor was dirty. We let Claire crawled around and Claire was scratching too. When we were back home, we din bath Claire as she was fast asleep. We only wiped her. Perspiration + dust accumulated = RED, ANGRY RASHES!

Sigh, felt so bad for subjecting Claire to all these unnecessary rashes! I doubt i want to go to Pirate King's fren pl either!

No comments:

Post a Comment