Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Funny Encounter!

Yesterday, we met up with Mum after finished doing Fat Bond's stuff. Mum forgotten that Claire & I are staying overnight at her place so she took Claire out to meet us too so that I could bring Claire home!

After a tiring day, we took a cab back to Bedok. While in the taxi queue, there is this Chinese guy from Beijing who striked a conversation with us. He asked us how old is Claire and is Claire a gal?

This is the one time a stranger who got her gender spot on! Quoting Bond's words,"This guy never stops talking!" He shared with us about his 15th month old daughter's milestones and development, tips and stuff that we should do to let Claire develop better!

Imagine my surprise when he said that we should let Claire eat prawn, drink pork bones' soup etc.... At the end of the day, I told my Mum that even though we re Chinese but we practise stuff differently! I think if i let Claire consume prawns, her eczema will flare up big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment