Thursday, July 31, 2008

Birthday Celebration!

Even though, there is like 2 more months before her 1st Birthday! I have already started her birthday party's planning (so called planning is looking at cakes & food!)

I had already fixed 5 October to celebrate her 1st birthday and we just confirmed the venue to be the Function Room of Pirate King's cousin's condo. Anyway, the function room can only be booked on 8 August. Keeping my fingers crossed that we will get it!

Now, Pirate King had asked my in laws to give him a list of relatives to invite to Claire's celebration. At my side, its just only my immediate family, some close friends & colleagues!

Pirate King wanted her celebration to be in early part of the day, like 9am-3pm but after Mum's advice, i told him to make it 3pm - 9pm. As this allows Claire to have sufficient sleep and not be cranky, Mum has promised to lug Claire to her birthday celebration after her beauty sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment