Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another conversation

My ex colleague texted me n asked about what's SS reaction when i presented her with the love letter.

I told him about it and his response:

Me: She asked me got job or not? I said no lah, then she asked me whether coz of the incident yesterday? If give letter coz of it, I immature lah

Him: Warrao, u should tell her that u dun like her face & that if there are too many incidents liao and it will take at least half a day to talk about it!

Me: Then i do the recommendation of Siao Onz to take over my major project lah. But she attempted to stop me by saying its her call. So, I told her yes its your call but i reasoned with her n said, U wanna train Siao onz to be your right hand person mah.. Very good exposure for siao onz, since Siao Onz got experience, familiarity & maturity to take on this project! Wow, the expression on her face is priceless!

Him: Mdme Wong u good leh!!

Me: No lah, i got ask my fren for advice on how to recommend Siao Onz mah....

Him: Feeling good & relief rite.. (Laughing all the way)

Me: Definitely lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment