Friday, January 22, 2010

Pinch marks

Yesterday, I received a call from the childcare centre and the principal apologised to me. Claire was being pinched by her classmate.


The principal related the incident to me, the teacher was throwing the used diaper of her classmate and the moment she turned her back, Claire was being pinched by the classmate. It was quite serious as I saw the pinchmarks on Claire's arms (there was scab being formed & reddish)


The principal commented that Claire did not scream or cry in pain. I told the principal that Claire might have done something to provoke him to pinch her but it was unseen by the teachers. Based on Claire's personality, she will only cry if its very painful and she wont dare to cry or scream if she knew its her own fault. Plus, Mum has witnessed her disturbing her classmate before... Thus, she deserved it if she really went to provoke her classmate.


My colleague even proposed this theory (which i found might be true), if the classmate has not put on his diaper yet and Claire out of curiousity went to touch his privates or stuff, then it is understandable that he pinched her coz the principal also din tell me whether the boy has his diaper on or not!


When i went to fetch Claire, the principal apologised again. I got a shock when i saw the pinchmarks, i think the boy's nails were not trimmed. Claire screamed in pain when i applied tea tree oil on her wound. Haiz, this gal of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment