Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sad....

Mum called n mentioned to me that SB Aunt is hospitalised and her daughter, cousin SH (based in KL) is in SG to accompany her. I asked Mum whether SB Aunt will make it through CNY, Mum told me that the chances are slim.

So I emailed Sis to update her, Sis is coming back next month for CNY celebrations and visit all the relatives in SG, HK & KL. After sending out the email to Sis, Mum called and told me that SB Aunt insisted on being discharged from the hospital. SB Aunt's logic => "At home also pain, at hospital also pain... Might as well save $$ & pain at home."

2 hours after the sent email, Sis called me. She was upset to hear about SB Aunt's updates and intend to push forward her trip back to SG. I supported her decision but told her to check with her superiors first as she just switched firms in London and it might not look good either.

I guess after much discussion with Mum & stuff. She texted me at 9pm to inform me that she will be taking the night flight and will reach SG tomorrow. I immediately, "HAR" when i saw her SMS. Mum chided me for being loud and I told her about Sis' decision, Mum "HAR" even louder.

It was really sad. In these recent years, Aunties who had seen us growing up are diagnosed with cancer and passed away in pain. Now its' SB Aunt, she is such a strong lady. She speaks with gutso and we din expect her to have cancer. She was okie for more than 5 years after her chemotherapy & stuff.

Now within 6 months, the discovery of a lump in her womb. After a scan, it has spread throughout her body. I only wish that the pain she is enduring now will be gone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment