Monday, January 18, 2010

Punchbag

As my Sis flown back from London last Thursday, i was recounting to her the incident that happened at work recently about some joker who LOVES to vent tantrums on me! Sis' comment: "Jie, you got to stop them from doing this to you. Either at home or at work, you also kena such shit!"

During dinner, I kena one again from my cousin D! Before dinner started, Mum instructed me to foot the bill for dinner. Cousin D made eye contact with me and I can't fathom what it is. Towards the end of dinner, I sneakily went to the cashier & foot the bill.

As i walked back to the table, Cousin D was talking fiercely to me, "I told you not to pay the bill. Come with me to reverse the transaction, I m paying the bill with my Paragon card so that I can redeem my free parking!"

At the counter, Cousin D was getting the cashier to void my credit card payment and used her instead. The cashier was reluctant to do it and this angered Cousin D even further, she lashed out on me again. It was uncalled for and I told her that my Mum instructed me to pay. So she stopped and she told me about how bad the service was etc etc.

Then I went back to the table and HK Aunt was about to lecture me again on footing the bill, I just told her, "Dun get started on it, I had enough from both of you." Afterwards, I told Mum about this. Mum also shook her head and I told Mum that I dun want to be anyone's punchbag.

Conclusion, perhaps i should just distance myself away from Cousin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment