Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tired...

I can feel the tiredness in my body!

Last nite, received a call from Mum. SB Auntie passed away yesterday night slightly after 11pm.

I immediately informed Sis & Bro. Sis told me to call her and both of us sobbed uncontrollably while i was conveying the news over the phone.

I immediately went to a room and thank god for ending Auntie's suffering and chanted the sutra.

Somehow, i can't get to sleep even at 1am... It was only after concentrating on my breathing that i managed to lull myself to sleep.

Now, i can feel the tiredness in my body. My parents had gone over to my Uncle's place to assist in the funeral rites and stuff. Auntie s 出殡 will be on this coming Saturday. Uncle is grieving inside and he is making himself busy with the funeral rites to numb his grief.

Mum is upset that her best friend and confidante has passed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment