Monday, February 8, 2010

Trying to be funny again!

As mentioned in my earlier post, I had resigned and serving my notice period now. (Another 33 working days excluding leave to go)

Due to some emergency, I had to take 1/2 day childcare leave 2 weeks ago and SS hesitated to approve my childcare leave as our dear HR needs to seek advice on the claims of the childcare leave & stuff.

I was definitely pissed off with the HR (not showing the buey song on my face), I told SS matter of fact that if i chose to be a SAHM, then I will be taken advantage by the company if they forgo my childcare leave. Upon hearing that, SS immediately approved my childcare leave!

Frankly speaking, i was thinking to myself if this co can spend on unneccessary stuff during this period of implementation of cost cutting, what is the childcare leave to them? Really no comments and even small stuff like this, they also want to take advantage of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment