Thursday, December 31, 2009

A test to me!

It s really a test of patience to me!

This morning, Ms Piggy really pushed boundaries to the max. I was in the kitchen preparing food for her lunch and i went out to peek at her.

Her potty was overturned, her urine all over the place and she was playing. Usually, she will inform me when she is done with her small business. I was so angry that I shouted at her for misbehaving. I punished her by making her stand at the corner of the house.

Later on, I explain to her why I punished her and why her behaviour was unacceptable. She refused to look at me or acknowledged me. So I extend her punishment longer, after a while I heard move (from her anklet sound). Apparently, she was tired from the standing, she climbed onto my bed & rest!

Wow, this really riled me up! I told her to come down from my bed and I used the cane on her. This time, she really cried and she cried for me followed by my Mum and Bro (both of them are not at my place). When her crying subsided, I went to talk to her and explain to her. This time, she was willing to acknowledge me and apologise to me.

I could say Claire is real stubborn and really a tough nut to crack. I really must be hard hearted and teach her some lessons if not, she won't learn and might end up being a spoilt brat. Haiz, now my only hope is that PK will cooperate with me on teaching her!

No comments:

Post a Comment