Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Random

Here are some recent random stuff of happenings....

1. Called Ms. Piggy's childcare centre this morning, received a fair bit of feedback from the principal. Piglet loves to walk up and down the childcare centre, thus the teachers tend to carry her so that she won't disrupt others. Also, she inherited my impatient streak (why can't she inherit PK's patient streak!!!) ... She will have the tendency to snatch things that she wants and when the teachers told her to wait.. She will bang the table to protest...

Guess, I have to further learn how to control my temper and be more patient!! Jiayou jiayou, I can do it!

2. Work, felt extremely relieved when i made the decision. Now, i just do my work and bo chap others. Just kena another flare up from Anna and Anna wanted to flare up at SS when SS is trying to explain stuff to her.

Also, I m surprised at myself too... When Anna flares up at me, I did not feel much anger and i think that Anna's flare up at me is just making herself upset only. Next target, must try to avoid being being the target of flare ups....

3. Sis called this morning and looked for Mum but Mum is not in. Sis told me that she has been having high fever for the whole week and its yoyoing up & down. I told her that its viral fever and suggested she drink salt water and lotsa water... N not to mention to get the "ling yang" from Chinatown to brew. Then her fever will go off... Later on Mum told her the same thing!! I guess she just wants to teh Mum bah.

I think Sis' desire to come back Asia will be stronger. She just mention to me that she might want to re-locate to Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment