Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Upset....

I was so upset this morning.

Piglet - Sick and nothing much I can do to help her. She fussed for the whole nite and my sleep got so disturbed that I looked like shit this morning.

On my way to work, i was running late. I drunk water at Bedok MRT Station platform. I was told off by the staff there and her tone was obviously hostile and rude. I was pissed off so i gave her my see only eye white stare. She even better, she tapped on my shoulder and told me that if i m unhappy with her, I can always speak to her supervisor. I got pissed off and asked her whether she is trying to pick a fight with me.

She emphasized no and kept on repeating or rather challenging me to tell her supervisor. As i was running late and too tired to think properly, I did not do anything. But the moment, i stepped into the MRT. I just broke down silently. Felt so uselsess. Anyway, i got it off my chest by emailing SMRT about their attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment