Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The bug is strong...

Claire was sick and I caught the bug from her easily due to lack of sleep and my poor diet.

Last Friday, I took 1/2 day MC and I din rest well over the weekend. Over the weekend, Ms Claire gave me problem again and somehow I find that she prefers Mum rather than me. Perhaps, Mum is better in handling her and me only knows how to scold or whack her when she is misbehaving. I even had a major quarrel with Mum over Ms Claire's antics.

Today, I was on MC as last night, my nose & ears are blocked and I cant get to sleep. This morning, on my way to work, I really felt very very uncomfortable and I just went to see the doctor to get the medication and MC to rest.

Frankly speaking, for the past week or so, I m back to my emo days again. I dunno isit due to PMS or what. I had asked myself, what am i so dissatisfied with? Just last night, I even argued with Pirate King over petty matters.

This coming Friday is his birthday. He proposed that we go to Prego for dinner on Friday, just the 3 of us and not asking my Mum along. I know that he intends to celebrate it with us alone but its inappropriate not to ask Mum as Mum usually dun cook on Friday and dun have any dinner kakis. I proposed we go on Saturday, the first thing he said is, "Saturday, we have to go Bt Panjang."

I was miffed for dunno whatever reasons. I asked him why, his explanation is that he has to let Piglet knows his parents. Anyway, I just dislike going to my in laws place. I dunno how long will it take for this dislike to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment