Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cranky & "Teh" Ms Piggy

Ms Claire caught the flu bug after 4 days in the childcare centre.

It all started with the fever on last Saturday, the fever yoyo from 37.4 degrees to 39.5 degrees. She did not get any better and I bought her to see the PD on Wednesday.

The PD immediately prescribed antibiotics as Piglet has too much phlegm in her lungs and she is worried that her flu might become pneumonia. That got me worried!

Fortunately, the antibiotics worked like a wonder drug. The moment she took it, her condition improved better and now, she still has her blocked nose & cough!

During this period, she is super cranky and I was utterly deprived of sleep. When i m deprived of sleep, I m very short tempered and I can't recall how many times I whacked her or scolded her for being cranky & "teh". Clare can really cry and fuss in order for us to give in to her demands and she was especially upset when i told her to go away and dun call me, "Mama"... I cant help but do this as she was really really getting out of hand.

She is so sticky that I cant get anything done. At night, putting her to bed is another nightmare. She will ask me to go away this moment and the next moment, told me to scratch her head or rub her back. And she will even throw away her IKEA cat (her fave) and her bolster.

Fortunately, she is okie now and I hope that she gets well soon~ Now, i m the one who kena the bug from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment