Saturday, June 13, 2009

Updates

It has been a long time since i posted anything. After my Europe trip, I had been swarmed with work and settling Piglet in childcare centre.

Work has been increasing due to the organisational changes and management changes. I prayed that during this 2 coming months, there will be positive changes and news along on the work front.

For Piglet, she went to childcare on Tuesday and today she is down with a high fever. Hopefully its nothing serious. Mum seeing the bo chap attitude of the childcare centre proposed to me that we withdraw Claire from the childcare centre and enrolled her in the Buddhist childcare centre next Jan. I told her, we monitored and see how it goes at the end of this month. Ms Piggy kena a red line on her face yesterday and we suspected its due to a scratch from sharp fingernails or from something sharp.

PK and me are doing ok so far. I have not really flared up at him for a while and I intend to keep this way. He is getting better with handling Claire alone but Claire still will get hurt in his care. With the in laws, I m keeping it chill... Just open and close one eye to their behaviour unless it intrudes onto my turf if not, just bo chap.

Will update on my Europe trip and stuff later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment