Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Value added?

My Junta boss told me that she has 3 things to discuss with me today before i go on leave tomorrow. Out of these 3 things, 1 is extremely high priority cum urgent, 1 is extremely redundant while 1 is not so urgent!

Had this conversation with one of the sales manager yesterday, the conversation is as followed:

Me: JT asked us to do the CL1 loss shipment analysis. Very bo liao one....

SM: Aiya, i already told her many times liao. No need to do one. The areas got access to the data and its not like the old times.

Me: Yalor, always ask me to chase the areas for explanation. They always ignored me!

SM: NO POINT doing but she always think such things will add value to her work!

For me, she s the boss. She called the shots and i just gotta do whatever shit she wants. Despite i think its very very non value added and pointless to do. Coz this CL1 shipment will always change as its a live system. Today, it will show a loss but tomorrow it will be a gain... And can u imagine how much "SLAPPING" i got from the areas whenever i ask them about it?

Sigh, just hope that my chance comes~

No comments:

Post a Comment