Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tui Na + Taxi Encounter Last Night!

I went to Tui Na yesterday after work and thank god, i only pulled my back muscles not sprained or strained it!

The Tui na lady suggested i do gui sha coz i was heaty... Wow, i almost fainted from the heat & pain when she does it! Pirate King commented that my back has 2 MRT tracks on it and told me not to wear clothes that is too low back. He joked that if ppl saw those MRT tracks, they will think that he abuses me!

After my tui na session at 8.30pm, i decided to take a cab back. I told the cab driver, "Redhill road", guess what, he drove me to Bukit Merah Central. I was not happy with him sending me to the wrong place and he still mumbled & grumbled to me saying, "Redhill not bukit merah meh!"

I told him in my matter of fact voice, "Uncle, just drive me to Redhill road that is opp Redhill MRT station." He sensed my buey song tone and kept quiet. Once i reached my place, he told me to pay $9 instead of $9.70 as per the taxi meter. I just gave him a $10 note and told him to keep the change.

For me, i just dislike his grumbling & mumbling and i pay him $10 coz he also has to spend $$ on fuel and its not easy making a living as a cab driver. I guess he s quite stunned that I gave him $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment