Friday, October 31, 2008

HK Trip: 18th-26th Oct 08

I will say this trip is really an experience!


First of all, Ms Piggy merlioned on me during the flight from SG to HK.


Secondly, she was down with high fever for a couple of days. The fever scared the shit out of me, my Mum & HK Aunt. Also, it gave me a real eye opener on how idiotic that GREENHORN GP at the 24 hour clinic in HK!


Thirdly, Claire learnt quite a couple of things in HK, this reaffirmed the fact that she is no pushover and might be a bully in the making.


Finally, photographs of her in HK can be seen in Facebook. For my fans (i know i m thick skinned), i will upload her photographs in a website and share the link!

Oh, here is a video (the url) taken of her before we re due home! Listen to her speaking, "Bu yao" (No in Mandarin)! It was loud and clear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60TaD3nSQlA

No comments:

Post a Comment