Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 Major Companies kena shit from me!

Just to share, 2 major companies just got it from me recently.

The first one is a national carrier and famous for the "S Girl" ads. My Sis is generous & kind enough to let me redeem her KF points for air tickets to HK. I had redeemed 2 tickets (one for Mum, one for me) and due to super user unfriendly KF online system. I had to call their hotline to request for certain changes and they repeatedly told me to cancel my bookings and amend it online DESPITES me telling them SEVERAL times about my request and problem.

In the end, I managed to get an email address and wrote in to them. Thank god, my problem was resolved and i highlighted to them about their "HOTLINE". I dunno shd i choose to fly with them again in the future....

The second one is the One with the Golden Arches, my colleagues and I were working OT last thursday. We decided to order from them and get them delivered the food to us. My colleague called and they told us that they can't process our orders as their hub is closed for the time being due to the overwhelming telephone orders.

So, i called them and asked them about alternatives. They gave me a whole lot of bullshit again. And me in a lousy mood and being bitchy again, told them off again. Now i remember, i got to write in to their company and complain about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment