Monday, June 9, 2008

De-cluttering

I need to de-clutter. There are a pile of my clothes for ironing, a pile of items in my wardrobe, a pile of stuff in the storeroom, a pile of thoughts in my brain, a pile of bills waiting for payment and a pile of money waiting to be saved.

Just that above statement needs to be de-cluttered!

Bills -> die die will be paid, dun want to incur extra charges imposed by the legal Loan Sharks (BANKS!)

Clothes -> will iron them, if not no clothes to wear to work!

Items in my wardrobe -> Rearrange them and throw out/give away those I dun need.

Stuff in the storeroom -> Rearrange them and throw out/give away those I dun need!

Thoughts -> Trying to find a balance and let the negative thoughts be thrown away with positive thoughts flowing in!

Money -> Gotta save for a rainy day and my future travel plans.

I wonder will it be so easily done?

No comments:

Post a Comment