Thursday, June 19, 2008

Camping at Bedok

Mum hurt her back last week and I took 3 days of urgent leave to look after Claire.

This week and next week, both of us will be "camping" at Bedok so that I can take over the morning duties for Claire.

Claire's morning duties are water parade, poo poo time and followed by her beauty bath! I would say, its really fighting against time in the morning to get all these things done!

This morning is the ultimate, Claire woke up at 6.30am++ and she was so happy to see Sis. Both of them played in Sis' room while Mum was nagging at me for not putting on pants for Claire to sleep last night. Yup, neglect on my part as I forget that Claire likes to kick away her blanket!

After that, I started the water parade on Claire. Boy, she wasn't crying... She was howling for Sis to rescue her! Once her poo poo is done, i put her on the walker. She cried for Sis to play with her again. Sis put her back in the walker as she needs to rush to work. Claire was crying with big tears rolling down her cheeks. I quickly finished washing my face and rushed to make her milk feed.

Once she finished her milk, she cried again (this time, it was wanting to sleep!) Thank god, Dad filled up her bathtub with water and i could bath her immediately. Once i got her clad in diaper and clothes, i put her in the sarong and within 5 minutes, she was asleep!

All these left me really tired and I gotta do that for the next 2 weeks. Even though, i dread it but its a stage that will pass! :)

PS: Seriously grateful to my family for helping out especially my dad & sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment