Thursday, February 7, 2008

Recognition

Today is the 1st day of Chinese New Year and I m so tired from bringing Claire out to visiting!

Claire has started to recognise faces and places. For the past few days since 1st February, I had been working late and she refused to sleep till I m back home, if not she will fall asleep and be awake to see whether I m back by side. Once, I had called her name and tell her to sleep... Then she is willing to drift back to sleep!

I had asked my in laws to assist me in looking after her yesterday... It seems that Claire will fuss and fuss till I m back at the in laws place. She seemed to tell me, "Mama, i miss you... Where have you gone?"

As for today, her recognition of faces and places has became obvious! She screamed and wailed when my in laws carried her. She will only calm down either Pirate King or I carried her! Her recognition consoled me that no matter how long i am away from her, the bond between the 2 of us is still strong. As for my in laws, it served as a reminder to them that taking care of Claire is not as easy as it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment