Monday, February 11, 2008

Bumbo Seat



I got this yellow Bumbo seat for Claire. This seat is highly recommended by Chee Wee, a colleague of mine. Pirate King and I had let Claire sat in it twice before buying it!

We got the seat plus a tray so that we can feed her in this seat. This seat allows Claire to sit upright and develop her neck muscles so that we can play with her at eye level.

This seat is useful for me as I can bring her to any parts of the house while i do my stuff. However, Mum nagged at me for getting this seat as she finds that it is useless and does not serve any purpose. She rather I get a walker for Claire. Mum has her valid points for quoting that this seat is useless but at least, this seat can allow Claire to sit in her favourite position and observe her surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment