Friday, February 29, 2008

Juggles!

Juggles are never easy and i really envied those who can juggle between family and career well!

Piglet - The child who has been with me for 9mths (before birth) and now is 4mths++ old. She has quite a personality since Day 1. I will say she takes after Pirate King & me in certain aspects! It is a challenge looking after her especially she has this skin problem, Eczema!

Pirate King & I - Ever since Piglet is born, both of us did not have US time to ourselves. Everything is all Piglet focused. But still, Pirate King is as important to me as Piglet. I really wish I have some private time for him.

Family - Tough to accomodate to mine & Pirate King's family. Even though, i realised half the time we have to accomodate to Pirate King's family as they don't see the need to accomodate to us.

I m really very tired but there is nothing i can do to get out of this situation! I just prayed that everything will resolve by itself naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment