Monday, February 11, 2008

Mother & Daughter in sync?

Chinese New Year is never easy for me when i got married and its more difficult with the arrival of Claire.

Why difficult? Well, I have to go to my in laws place on the 1st day of Chinese New Year and not to mention Chinese New Year's eve. On Chinese New Year's eve, I managed to have dinner at Mum's place before going to the in laws. Reunion dinner has lost its meaning at my in laws' place, the dinner is supposed to take place with everyone instead, it has became buffet style. Whoever is there first, gets to eat first.......

Like i mentioned in my earlier post on Claire's performance on the 1st day of Chinese New Year at my in laws' place, she repeated it again when we visit Pirate King's RICH* cousin's place last Saturday.

I was pissed off with Pirate King and my in laws for telling me that we have to go to his RICH cousin's place on Saturday at the very last minute as I had told Pirate King that I wanted to get some shopping done on Saturday! Going to his cousin's place will eat into my shopping time!

Guess what, my little rascal seems to know that I dun want to go to the RICH cousin's place. The minute we are there, she fuss and wail. Not to mention, pooing and doing her merlion stunt, i think she dirtied the sofa with her puke. So, we have no choice but to leave early. The minute we pushed her Benz (her pram) out of the apartment, she was smiling! How can i dun dote on her? She seems to know what her Mama likes and dislikes.....

*RICH => Emphasis on this RICH word as Pirate King's cousin lived in a condomium that cost SG$2million plus. My in laws looks up to him in a way and sorta insisted that we must go whenever this cousin organised something......

No comments:

Post a Comment