Thursday, May 24, 2007

Slow in Reaction....

Last Sat, Pirate King & I went for my gynae check up. Upon hearing that Piglet is most likely to be a gal after the ultrasound scan, Pirate King commented: "是女的,没有燕窝吃了!"

Come to think of it, i m quite slow in reaction... Even though, he dun mean it... I m quite hurt by this comment. In these days and times, does carrying on the family surname that important?

Even though, my Mother in law emphasized that it doesn't matter whether Piglet is a gal or boy, they will still dote on it. I was like BULLSHIT! Gender does matter to them since they already have 2 女内孙, they will prefer to have a grandson this round!

No matter what, I should just filter out all these negative thoughts and feelings. I have to be happy so that Piglet will be a happy baby too!

No comments:

Post a Comment