Sunday, May 13, 2007

Funny Dream!

Last nite, i had a funny dream! I dreamt that Piglet is a girl!

Piglet is so cute in my dream, it has big eyes, long eyelashes and fat! Piglet looked almost the same as my younger sis when she was a toddler!

I told Pirate King about it, he was saying that Piglet's eyes resembled him then!

When I told Mum & Sis about my dream, my Sis says "Scully, its the opp.. Then how, eyes small small, short eyelashes and single eyelids!" She is even funnier, confirm is gal lah.... Coz i m quite vain mah...... :P

Went shopping with Mum & Sis to get fabric... Mum promised me 2 new maternity dresses! Sis rode on the bandwagon and bought some fabric to sew a skirt & a pair of pants! We met up with Doris & Harry later for tea at Orchard! Later on, we went to CK Tang where Mum bought a pair of pants, Sis a top and me a skirt! A new skirt to wear to Paul's wedding! Yipppee!

In a serious dilemma now, dunno should i get piglet's Mercedes Benz now or later? Coz Robinsons has the stroller that i have in mind on offer..... Think piglet is gonna spoilt rotten by its Mummy & Daddy.... Imagine getting a $600 Mercedes Benz for it! Anyway, like what Mum says..... Its up to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment