Thursday, May 17, 2007

Looking forward to the weekend!

Today is Thursday..... Super sleepy.... Went to the temple early in the

Spent the last nite at my parents' place. Poor Mum, she has been feeling unwell for the past few days and she went to see the Chinese Physician yesterday. She has been diagnosed with insufficient "qi" and she really has to watch her diet. Mum complaint of the doctor's fees, $70 to see the doctor inclusive of medicine. It is even more expensive than seeing our normal GP!

I gotta missed the Redang trip in Jun 07 due to work commitments! Pirate King & I might have to pay for the cancellation charges of air tickets as the tickets had been issued! HK Aunt has agreed to go, thus we need to cancel one person only.

This weekend will be a busy one, will be having my blood test on Sat, a posible family gathering on Sat... Not forgetting having dinner with my in laws on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment