Saturday, May 12, 2007

Baby Items

Call me kan cheong or anxious!

Ever since with piglet growing in my tummy, i have been window shopping for baby items. So far, i have listed out 3 essential items that i need to buy for piglet...

1. Baby Walker => Will cause damage to everyone except piglet coz Piglet will be on a rampage with this piece of equipment!

2. Mercedes Benz aka Baby Stroller => This is important coz we can't possibly train our arm muscles too much by carrying piglet. This is handy especially when we go out!

3. Baby Sling => To carry Piglet so that i dun have to put strain on my poor arms!

I have yet to draft out what else to prepare for the arrival of piglet..... In fact, there is 1% of nagging fear that something will happen to piglet during my pregnancy now... Kept on telling myself not to think too much... What will be, will be! Just ensure that I be happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment