Saturday, May 12, 2007

Gender of Piglet

2nd post within a day......

Like every parent, Pirate King is anxious to know about the gender of Piglet! For me, i rather not know coz Piglet will always be my fave child regardless of its gender!

Even though my Mother in law told me that she dun mind the gender of her grandchild but i know that she is very anxious to have a grandson. As her fave son had given her 2 granddaughters, she will prefer to have a grandson instead!

I dun wish to have such unnecessary pressure when piglet is being scanned as a boy but born a gal! I know i should not be bothered by what my Mother in law thinks... Still, i admit i m someone who will be bothered by words! Pirate King is already taken for granted... I dun want it to worsen!

Piglet, you will be forever Mummy's fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment