Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Old Friend!

Was compiling a list of guests to be invited to my wedding banquet in Jan 07. With the highest priority given was to my primary school mates! The best part is I had lost one of them's mobile no and the only contact no I had was her home.

So I called her home, thank god, she was at home and she picked up the phone! Chatted with her for 10 mins. Guess the feeling is weird, I had lost contact with her for at least 6 years... This friend of mine, "H" is my primary cum secondary school mate.

She utterly disliked me in the lst place, I know I always gave ppl a really bad & lousy impression. Things got better when she started to know me in secondary school! Come to think of it, she s a really sweet gal! She was there to support me when I had friendship problem and she even visited me at home during my recuperation from a jaw surgery.

Guess I m really a lousy person... Din make the effort to keep in contact with her! But all is not lost, at least I managed to get her contact no and email addy! Was reading her blog.... And i feel so happy for her! Especially when she found the One...

Here is something for her,"Friend, u dun hv to donate your $$ to slimming centre! U have never been overweight or whatever since I knew you in our school days! Just be yourself & happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment